The larger than life Hindu mythological epic, Ramayana, revolves around Lord Ram’s incarnation, his ideals, greatness and loyalty. Shri Ram too is considered as one of the most important avatars of Lord Vishnu. He has been known as Maryada Purushottam Shri Rama or Lord of Virtue. The whole Ramayana revolves on how Ram led a common man’s life and yet was an ideal man whom people accepted their God.
Also Read: Don't Just Worship Krishna, Learn From Him.
Shri Ram is adorned for the righteous life that he lived and inspired others to follow the same. In the hustle-bustle of our daily lives, taking a leaf out of his book and following these 10 ideals will surely make you a better person —
- Lesson #1: Treat everyone equally
- Lesson #2: Strive to defeat the evil within you
- Lesson #3: Beware of deceptions
- Lesson #4: Everything that glitters is not gold
- Lesson #5: Arrogance kills the sensible you
- Lesson #6: Don’t be scared to support what is right!
- Lesson #7: Don’t give in to temptations
- Lesson #8: Obey your parents at all times
- Lesson #9: A family that prays together stays together
- Lesson #10: Never wait for an opportunity to do any good. Just do it!
Also Read: Learn Why Shiv Is Also Known As ‘Tripurari’
His courage, self-control, loyalty and values are deeply cherished in the Indian culture. This is why the life lessons to learn from Lord Ram will help us to at least become a better human. People of every religion/ caste/ creed /culture can learn these life lessons and implement them in their lives to emerge as a better human being and make this world a better place to live.
How about letting go of all the negatives today itself and starting afresh! After all winning over negatives, isn’t the epic tale of Ramayana is all about?
SHARE THIS POST